The Rochester Broadway Theatre League's (RBTL's) ENSEMBLE PROJECT provides middle and high school classrooms with crucial knowledge on the importance and art of the ensemble in a theatrical production. Explorations include strategies for successful characterization, movement, engagement, and energy when working as a member of the ensemble in a show. It also takes into account performer flexibility and mental health. The workshop can be adapted to meet the scheduling and environmental needs of individual schools (also open to drama departments).
- Ensemble Project takes place over two days, with each session being 2-1/2 hours in length.
- Up to 40 students may participate in the workshop.
- RBTL can come to your school or the Auditorium Theatre can host and include a Theatre tour.
- RBTL will work with you ahead of your workshop dates to learn about your group and specific needs.
- Cost: $1,350.00 - only about $30 per student! (Ensemble Project is non-show-specific. Show tickets to a touring Broadway performance at the West Herr Auditorium Theatre may be optionally purchased at an additional reduced rate.)
LIMITED AVAILABILITY - REACH OUT TODAY!
For more information, contact: Holly Valentine, Director of Education - firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE for Teaching Artist bios.