Subscriber (Season Ticketholder) Benefits Include:
- Priority Seating – Reserve the best seat(s), at the best price(s) when purchasing or renewing a Season Ticket Package, and keep your great seats year after year.
- Seat Upgrade Opportunities - All renewed subscribers get the opportunity to upgrade their seats after the annual renewal deadline. (Must renew existing seating first, then upgrade based on availability when notified.)
- Advance Tickets – Subscribers have the option to purchase additional tickets to select Season Shows and Specials in advance of the general public for themselves or friends and family. (Subject to availability. Processing fees may apply.)
- Flexible Payment Options – Subscribers have the option to pay for their Subscription over time via payment plans, when renewing by the deadline.
- Avoid Waiting – You can avoid Box Office lines by ordering Season Tickets or additional show tickets online through Account Manager, or by phone at 585-222-5000 from the Auditorium Theatre Box Office. (Processing fees may apply.)
- Exchanges – If scheduling conflicts arise during the season, you can switch your tickets for select shows to another performance of the same show a minimum of 48 hours prior to your scheduled performance, so long as tickets are available. Exchanges may be made by phone or in person. (Phone exchange fees may apply.) Please note: We are not able to accept ticket exchanges for missed performances. (Individual shows reserve the right to dictate their exchange policy.)
- Lost Ticket Insurance – If you misplace your ticket(s), give us a call and we’ll re-issue your ticket for you at no additional cost.
- Advance Notification – Be among the first to find out which shows are coming each season. Plus, receive notice of added shows, special events and other opportunities throughout the Season.
- Ticket Forwarding – Subscribers can forward their tickets to others online using Account Manager.
- Philanthropy – Support the arts right in here the greater Rochester community!